For any other legal information, consult the sections Return, Delivery, Payments, Policy, Cookies, Conditions of www.leandre-lerouge.com.
We remind you that you will be the one and only responsible for the use of the website www.leandre-lerouge.com and its contents. in fact, subject to the assumption of willful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of the service provider, the service provider can not under any circumstances be held responsible for any use that is not in compliance with the applicable laws and regulations of the site or any content of the aforementioned website developed by customers.
In particular, you will be solely responsible for the communication of information and data that are not correct, false or relating to third parties (without the latter having expressed their agreement), but also any improper use of these data.
2. Intellectual property rights
The contents of www.leandre-lerouge.com, such as, for example, works, images, photographs, dialogues, music, sounds and videos, documents, drawings, figures, logos and other materials, whatever their form, published on www.leandre-lerouge.com, including "menus", web pages, graphics, colors, screens, instruments, characters and design of the website, diagrams, "lay-outs", methods, "processes", functions and software that are part of www.leandre-lerouge.com, are protected by copyright and by any other intellectual property rights of the provider and other rights holders. the reproduction, total or partial, whatever its form, of www.leandre-lerouge.com, or of its contents, is subjected to the express agreement, preliminary and written, of the provider.
Leandre Lerouge SARL and the service provider have the exclusive right to authorize or prohibit the direct or indirect reproduction, temporary or permanent, in whole or in part, whatever the mode or form, of www.leandre-lerouge .com and its contents. Regarding the use of www.leandre-lerouge.com, you are only authorized to display the website and its contents. You are not authorized to reproduce, in any medium, in whole or in part from www.leandre-lerouge.com and its contents. Any type of act of reproduction must in fact be authorized by the provider or, where appropriate, by the authors of the works contained in the website.
Such reproduction operations must be carried out for lawful purposes and in compliance with the copyright and other intellectual property rights of the provider and / or the authors of the works contained in the website.
The authors of the works published on www.leandre-lerouge.com have, at any time, the right to claim the authorship of their own works and to oppose any distortion, mutilation, or other modification of their works likely to constitute a harmful act in particular to their honor or reputation.
You agree to respect the copyright of the artists, who have chosen to publish their works on www.leandre-lerouge.com, or who have collaborated with www.leandre-lerouge.com to create new forms of art. artistic expressions intended to be published, even non-exclusively on the website, or which form an integral part thereof.
In addition, you are not authorized to use, in any form or manner, the contents of the website and each copyrighted work and any other rights of copyright. intellectual property. By way of example, you may not alter or modify the content of the site and the protected works without the prior consent of the provider, and / or if necessary, from each author of the works published on www.leandre-lerouge.com.
3. Links to other websites
www.leandre-lerouge.com contains hypertext links ("links") to other websites that are not related to www.leandre-lerouge.com or to the provider. The service provider does not control and does not perform monitoring operations for this type of website and their content. The provider can not be held responsible for the content of these sites and rules, adopted by them, concerning your privacy and the processing of your personal data during navigation operations.
The website www.leandre-lerouge.com provides links to other websites only to help its users in searching and browsing and to facilitate hypertext internet connection to other websites. The activation of the links does not include any recommendation or advice of the provider for the access and the navigation concerning these Internet sites, nor any guarantee for their contents, services or goods provided by them and sold to the users of Internet.
4. Links to www.leandre-lerouge.com
Anyone wishing to activate links to the home page and / or to other web pages of www.leandre-lerouge.com which are publicly accessible, please contact our customer service to obtain the prior agreement of the provider. the activation of the links is, where appropriate, accepted by the provider, free of charge and non-exclusively. The provider has the right to oppose the activation of direct links to his own website in the event that the person, who wishes to activate a link to www.leandre-lerouge.com, has adopted in the past business practices unfair competition or unfair competition against the provider or its suppliers or where the provider is concerned that such behavior may be adopted in the future. in any case, it is forbidden to activate "deep" or "deep links" to "www.leandre-lerouge.com" or to use "metatags" without prior authorization from the provider. ".
5. Warnings on the contents
The provider has taken all precautions to prevent the publication on the website of contents that describe or represent scenes or situations of physical or psychological violence, or likely, according to the sensitivity of users www.leandre -lerouge.com, to be considered as damaging to personal convictions, human rights and the dignity of people regardless of the forms and modes of expression. In any case, the provider does not guarantee that the contents of its website are appropriate or lawful in countries other than France.
Thus, in the event that such content is considered illegal or unlawful in some of these countries, please do not access our website and, if you choose to access it, we inform you that use that you decide to make the services provided by www.leandre-lerouge.com will then be your sole and personal responsibility. The provider can not guarantee to its users that the website will work continuously, without interruptions and without errors or malfunctions due to the internet connection. For any problem encountered in the use of our website, contact customer service. A manager of the service provider will be at your disposal to provide you with assistance and to help you repair the functionalities of your access to the website as far as possible. In the same way, we advise you to contact your internet service provider or check that each device for Internet connection and access to internet content is activated correctly, including your internet browser. Although the provider tries to do everything possible to ensure continuous access to its own website, the dynamic nature of the internet and its contents may not allow www.leandre-lerouge.com to operate without suspensions, interruptions or discontinuities that would be due to the need to update the website. The service provider has adopted appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard the security of its own www.leandre-lerouge.com services, the integrity of data relating to traffic and electronic communications in order to prevent any form of non-contractual use. authorized data or unauthorized access to them and to avoid any risk of dispersal, destruction, loss or unauthorized access to data and information, confidential or otherwise, relating to users of www. leandre-lerouge.com.
6. Our commercial policy
The provider has adopted its own commercial policy; its mission is to sell products through its own services and its own website only to the "final consumer". By this term, we mean any natural person who operates, on www.leandre-lerouge.com, for purposes foreign to any business or professional activity that may be practiced.
If you are not a "final consumer", please do not use our services to purchase the products on www.leandre-lerouge.com. the provider will have the option, if necessary, not to take into consideration the orders from subjects who are not final consumers as well as orders that do not comply with the general conditions of sale and these general conditions of use .
7. Applicable law
1. The personal data about you that we are likely to collect
We will collect various types of personal data about you for the purposes described in this policy, including:
- Contact information (such as your name, date of birth, nationality, email, postal address, telephone number and other personal information) that you send to us by filling out forms on the site, including if you subscribe to our newsletter and if you create an account on the site;
- information relating to the operations you have carried out;
- The personal data that may be contained in the messages you send us, for example to report a problem or to submit questions, doubts or comments about the site or its content;
- The information from surveys that we are likely to offer, from time to time, on the site to carry out studies, if you choose to answer or participate in it;
- payment information;
- And personal data collected from third parties, such as personal data that you agree to share with us, publicly available on social networks (facebook, instagram, etc.) and / or that we are likely to collect on other publicly available files.
You are not required to transmit this information. We transmit personal data about you (including your personal details, your e-mail address, your postal address, your credit card and bank account numbers and your telephone number) in order to process your purchase order. products on the site, you deliver at your request other services offered on the site, or when your personal data are necessary to fulfill our legal or regulatory obligations. The refusal to provide us with the personal data necessary to pursue the aforementioned purposes may consequently prevent us from processing your product purchase order on the site or from complying with our legal or regulatory obligations. Therefore, such a refusal may, in certain cases, constitute a legitimate and reasonable reason not to treat your product order on the site or not to deliver the services offered on the site.
On the other hand, we transmit personal data other than those required for the fulfillment of legal or contractual obligations or the provision of our services is optional and has no impact on the use of the site and services offered, or on the purchase of products on the site. We will inform you if the transmission of personal data about you is mandatory or optional at each stage, by means of a specific symbol (*) which will indicate the obligatory information or data necessary for the purchase of products and / or to deliver the services requested on the site.
2. Minimum age
Protecting the safety and privacy of children is extremely important to us. we will not deliberately collect or use personal data about users under sixteen (16) years of age or who have not reached the age limit set by the law of their country of residence. When you register on the site, you confirm that you are of legal age in your country of residence.
3. How we use personal data about you
Whenever we process personal data about you, we do so for a legal "motive" (or legal basis). in the majority of cases, the processing of your personal data will be motivated by one of the following bases:
- The processing is necessary to execute a contract to which you are a party or to take pre-contractual measures at your request (for example a sales contract);
- Treatment is necessary to enable us to comply with our legal obligations;
- The treatment meets the legitimate interests we pursue in the course of our business, and these interests prevail over your interests, or your fundamental rights and freedoms. Our legitimate interests may include our interest in using the personal data of the customer and the user of the site to lead and develop our commercial activities (including implementing traditional marketing operations), with our current and potential customers and users of the site ; and to find, exercise or defend a right to justice;
- or the treatment is based on your explicit prior consent, such as segmented and personalized marketing operations.
4. Disclosure of your personal data
We may, from time to time, disclose your personal information to all of our affiliates, or to our service providers who work with us to deliver the services we offer, process transactions, respond to inquiries information, receive and send messages, update marketing lists, analyze data, provide support services, or perform other tasks.
For the avoidance of doubt, we specify that we will expressly request your consent to share your personal data with any third party company other than Leandre Lerouge SARL.
Will have access to your personal data, the authorized personnel of Leandre Lerouge SARL and their affiliated companies, and the service providers acting on our behalf according to the "need to know" principle. transfer personal data about you from your country of residence to third countries, especially those where we are located, will be provided; some of these countries, unlike others (such as the united states), are subject to a data protection adequacy decision of the european commission. In order to ensure a level of protection of your personal data consistent with the applicable law, such transfers outside your country of residence or eee will be made in accordance with the European provisions, to the shield of data protection ue-usa , binding corporate rules, or other acceptable legal mechanisms, of which you can request a copy at email@example.com.
We may also share your personal data with third parties in connection with the actual or potential sale or reorganization of our company or our assets, or those of our related companies, in which case the data personal information that we hold about our users is likely to represent one of the transferred assets.
We will also respond to requests for personal data when required by law, or where we are satisfied that disclosing the data is necessary to protect our rights and / or to sue, comply with a court decision, respond to an application in a regulatory or legal process concerning us.
We place a lot of importance on all personal data associated with our users. we have security measures in place to protect your personal data from accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, disclosure or unauthorized access. in order to better protect your personal data outside the limits of our control system, your device must be protected (with up-to-date antivirus systems) and your internet service provider must take the necessary measures to ensure the security network data transmission (for example through firewalls and spam filters).
Even if we take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data, we can not guarantee that the personal data you transmit to us will be 100% secure or exclude a data breach.
You accept the security implications of using the internet and will not be able to hold Leandre Lerouge SARL or their subcontractors responsible for any data breaches that are not the result of negligence on our part.
6. Retention of personal data about you
Our approach is generally to keep personal data about you for the time strictly necessary to pursue the purposes for which they were collected. We usually keep personal data about you three years after the end of our relationship or after our last contact, unless otherwise provided by local law. however, in certain circumstances, we may retain your personal data for longer periods of time, such as when we are required to comply with legal, tax and accounting requirements.
In certain specific circumstances, we may also retain your personal data for longer periods of time in order to allow us to keep an accurate record of our relationship in the event of any dispute or complaint.
7. Your rights
You have the following rights, having regard to your personal data:
- Right to withdraw your consent - if necessary, you have the right to withdraw your consent, at any time. for example, if you no longer wish to receive electronic marketing messages, you can change the settings of your account on the site, use the link "unsubscribe" in our emails or write the number provided for this purpose on our sms, or contact us directly so that we stop sending you these messages.
- Right of access, rectification and deletion - you have the right to request access to and obtain a copy of the personal data about you that we may hold, to request that any error concerning you be corrected and request that your personal data be erased under certain circumstances. you can view and update most of this data online, or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
- Right to portability of data - under certain conditions, you have the right to receive all personal data that you have transmitted in a structured form, commonly used and readable by a machine, and also to ask us to transmit to another manager, where technically feasible.
- Right to limit processing - you have the right to limit the processing of your personal data by us when:
- You dispute the accuracy of the personal data, as long as we have not taken sufficient measures to rectify or verify its accuracy;
- the processing is illegal but you do not want us to erase the data;
- We no longer need the personal data about you for the purpose of processing, but you request these data to find, exercise or defend a right to justice; or
- You objected to the treatment, for reasons of legitimate interest (see below) during the verification as to whether the compelling legitimate grounds we are pursuing justify continued treatment.
If the personal data are subject to these limitations, we will only process them with your consent or to find, exercise or defend a right in court.
- Right to oppose the treatment for reasons of legitimate interest, when we invoke the legitimate interest to process the personal data, you have the right to oppose this treatment. if you object, we must discontinue this treatment unless we can demonstrate that the legitimate and compelling reasons for the treatment take precedence over your interests, rights and freedoms or that we need to process the data to find, exercise or defend a right to justice. when we invoke the legitimate interest to justify the treatment, we are convinced that we can demonstrate these legitimate and compelling reasons, but we will look at each case individually.
- Right to oppose treatment for marketing purposes - when we process personal data for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to oppose this treatment at any time.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, if you consider that the processing of your personal data constitutes a violation of the applicable law.
For more information about your rights, to assert your rights or if you want to make a complaint or ask questions about the processing of your personal data, please contact email@example.com
Please note that we may ask you for proof of identity, and we reserve the right to collect fees if permitted by law, for example if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive. We will endeavor to respond to your request as soon as possible and in any event within the time period provided.
8. Changes to this policy
We may occasionally modify this policy, for example to comply with new requirements imposed by applicable law or to meet technical requirements. we will post the updated policy on the site. We may also notify you of material changes by requesting your consent, where applicable law requires it. We therefore recommend that you visit this page regularly.